Monday, May 12, 2014

Materiel by Aleksandre Akhalkatsishvili Fall 2014


In my opinion, real designers always send some message with their clothing. For me fashion is divided in two ways, business and art. Business means making focus on commercial part and art is the way to express the feeling, the protest, the idea, conception in a creative way. For me, Aleksandre Akhalkatsishvili is a designer, which is oriented on art.  Conception of the collection was war happened in 2008 between Georgia and Russia. Designer amazingly expressed with clothing the way how Georgians feel about lost locations. Used accessories like belt, earrings and necklaces similar like wire entanglement. Collection was in dark colors like black, grey and it's normal. When you really have pain, you can't express it in a colorful way. I loved the styling also. Hairstyle, music, catwalk. Also want to emphasize footwear, which is really very commercial at the same time.
I am really happy having such talented designers!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...