Sunday, June 24, 2012

COMME des GARÇONS - White Drama


Creative breaks, Rei Kawakubo transfigures the classic exercise of the parade and distorts the codes of haute couture. White with Drama and almost monochrome models, it magnifies the major stages of life: birth, marriage, death and transcendence. Drama White is white, pure, ceremony and all its nuances. Outbreaks floral puff of handkerchiefs, fleecy material, here inspired lace holes of a christening gown and there an ornamental knot obi way, great coats and high hats reminiscent of the Sevillian processions of Holy Week, the dress married like the envelope of an insect and silky fabrics, turns raw and refined, bright and dull, opaque and transparent, that stand, breathe, flourish borrowing from the mineral, vegetable and animal life forces of nature.White Drama is a tour de force because it emanates from these architectures scholarly fashion an intangible dimension that affects the spiritual and transports you into the world of unclassifiable Rei Kawakubo.


























18 comments:

  1. Wow, it's really an interesting post. Amazing pictures :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww...great post! You write so well! Beautiful clothes! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back!
    Have a nice day!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  3. what a original concept u explain it very very well good for u. great blog ana.maybe u would like to check out my blog and perhaps we could follow each other hope ur having great weekend kisses from cold rainy Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you from cold rainy Paris :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! Amazing post!
    Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog, I hope in www.diariodeunarmario.com
    Kisss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love this post ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful exhibit! Thanks for dropping by but we are already following each other!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for your comment on my blog.great post.
    yes i'd love to follow each other.following you now.
    hope you can follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pictures
    You have a great fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! Of course we can follow each other, I start, wait for you to do the same!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Win 100 euros giveaway to spend on Bit Tiendas!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all :) For sure following back all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog, really like it! I`m following you now...
    I have a beauty blog and it would mean a lot to me,if you could check it out and let me know, if you like it...and maybe follow back :)

    http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...