Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Details During TFW


Why i've posted about my details is that each of them are necessary for outfit to be finished. Each of you must try hard to have a strongly different look with your details. In my first photo, im wearing pointed-toe shoes with crystal heels + floral printed skirt. On my second photo im wearing neon asymmetrical shirt with collar + floral skirt ( Must-haves for this season). On the next one, im wearing floral shirt and palazzo pants which are really chic for this season and of course proper colored bag from NEW LOOK.  What about the next look? Blazzer over shoulder, lace shirt and floral printed pants are really well-appeared, doesn't ? And finally my adorable espadrilles styled heels from H&M(As many of you asked me about the brand).
Hope each of you will have ur individual style."In order to be irreplaceable you must be different"-Coco Chanel.






1 comment:

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...