Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Floral Boom


I've posted too much about floral prints but i want to emphasize floral pants!!! It's my fav trend, clothing which is very comfortable, very casual, very chic and trendy at the same time! I just adore to mix of different prints and colors to get some experiments, where those pants will be always part of this process. I've bought Zara floral pants, which u can see in my next post. Hope you like it too. This is a proper time to feel and express spring with your look!!!


















5 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i just don't think i'll be able to rock a bright and bold printed pants hehe!~

    can;t wait to see you wear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog. I wanted to join the followers of your blog, but it is a problem.Gdy click on: watch it nothing happens ... ;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love florals so much, those trends u ve up there are bang! cute pictures fabulous looks. saw ur blogg on blogg up. following u now. do follow back http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you:) of course following back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...