Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tbilisi Fashion Week S/S 2012


Tbilisi Fashion Week opening day is 24 november 2011. TFW
will take place in TBS event hall, on 24-27 November 2011. Schedule is already announced. Hope it will be great and well-organized. 14 well-known and 17 newcomer designer will take part in fashion week.
Hope this year, designers will try hard to appropriate their collections to S/S 2012 and won't emphasize our cold weathers to their "Couture". What happens, i ll tell you in the next posts.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.
    It will always be helpful to read through
    content from other authors and use a little something from their
    web sites.

    Here is my web site: my online stopwatch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...