Saturday, November 26, 2011

GOLA S/S 2012 During TFW


Gola Zumbulidze fashion show was really amazing.
First of all, i want to emphasize that show was followed by Salome Korkotashvili's live performance which was exceptional but not innovation, because CHUBIKA did the first live performance with Tusya Beridze on previous TFW. By the way, i think that it was great because show was more interesting and not boring. I liked a lot that song and can't wait to listen it again.







Black color for the first faces. Made by chiffon, leather and other materials. Loved the last dress so much. It's gorgeous yea?







I have posted about GOLA's lookbook, so you can see my opinions about his collection and about him as a designer GOLA S/S 2012
P.S. Congratulations GOLA, you are one of my favorite one from Georgian designers and wish you success in your professional way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...