Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Georgian Fashion Week – Opening

Georgian fashion week...how does it sound? Have you ever heard about French Fashion Week? Italian? Anyways, I was interested and decided to attend. GFW Fall/Winter 2011 opened on 31th March by BASTIEN DE ALMEIDA VINTAGE EXHIBITION. This fashion show was fabulous with vintage dresses and everything was well organized. Guests included designers, models, photographers, and bloggers. I would like to designate that one of the guests was famous blogger Diane Pernet from NYC, NY. An after party at the “Two Side” club followed the show.




 Photo: Anastacia Paichadze




Bastien De Almeida With Georgian Models







Me with my friends at GFW opening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...